Established in the 1920s, Stage Stores is a US-based and private chain store. The company was formed from the merger of Palais Royal and Bealls resulting in a new enterprise going by the name Specialty Retailers Inc (SRI). The company has grown tremendously over the years thanks to aggressive expansion strategies as well as mergers and acquisitions. The chain store had 136 stores in 17 states in 2003. Today the company boasts of 900 stores and more than 14,000 employees spread across 40 states. Customers can shop and pay in store as well as go to www.comenity.com/pebbles. The Pebbles Credit Card is issued by Comenity Bank.
Pebbles Credit Card MyAccount Registration
Customers can register for a free MyAccount online. Sign up is easy and takes only a few minutes To register your account, simply do the following:
Step 1: Click on register for online access just below the login area
Step 2: Enter your card details in their fields
Step 3: Create your user profile
Once your account is set up, you can log into the Account Center 24/7 and do the following things:
- Make a payment or schedule it
- Update personal details
- Sign up for paperless billing
- Add authorized user
- Request for increase in credit limit
- View credit amount & account balance
- View history of current and past payments
- Retrieve account statements
Having Trouble Registering?
If you have problems creating a Pebbles Credit Card account, here are some of the things you should double check:
- Correct Account number (it’s printed on your billing statement and credit card.
- Social Security number/Social Insurance number/ alternate ID.
- ZIP/postal code should match the address on your last bill.
If you requested for account change, wait for 48 hours before you can register again.
Pebbles Credit Card Account Login
Signing in for the first time shouldn’t be a problem.Once you register your Pebbles Credit Card account online, you can log in as shown below:
Step 1: Open your browser and go to www.commenity.com/pebbles
Step 2: Enter your username plus password in their fields then click sign in button
If you’re going to use one device to access your account, click on “remember me” checkbox so that you can
log into your automatically.
You will be required to confirm your identity if you’re:
- Using a new device or PC to access your account
- Switched to a new web browser
- Changed internet settings or browsing in private mode
- Cleared cache/deleted cookies
- Changed IP address
- Modified the settings of your internet provider
The Pebbles Credit Card Online portal can only remember 10 device and locations. If you unsuccessfully attempt to login to your account multiple times, it will be temporarily suspended. So make sure that you enter the correct username and password combination.
Reset Pebbles Credit Card Account Password
If you have forgotten your password, this is what you need to do in order to be able to access your account.
Step 1: Click Forgot your user name or password? just below the login section
Step 2: Enter your credit card details in their respective fields to retrieve your account
Step 3: Enter the email registered on file and submit it. You will get a message with a link in your email. Just click the link and it will take you to a page where you can reset your account password.
Apply for Pebbles Credit Card
Customers can apply for Pebbles Credit Card Online or any of the nearest store. The online application is fast. You will receive a notification of the status of your application. Below are the requirements for applying for a Pebbles Credit Card.
- 18 years of age
- Resident of the US
- Have a mailing address
- Have a National ID
- Social Security Number
- Accept the Credit Card Account Agreement
To apply for a credit card, follow the steps below:
Step 1: Click on the Apply link on the main menu
Step 2: Scroll through and accept the Credit Card terms
Step 3: Provide your personal details as shown below
Step 4: Provide your contacts details as well
If you so wish, you can add an authorized buyer. Click continue and then confirm the details you have provided before submitting them
Ways to Pay Pebbles Credit Card Bill
Customers and credit card holders can make one-off payments as well as recurring payments towards their credit card bills. The company accepts the following options of payments.
- Pay online – login to www.commenity.com/pebbles credit account the enter the amount you want to pay. Make sure that you have your checking account number and bank routing number on hand.
- Pay by mail – simply write a letter to the address below
- Pay via phone – contact the Pebbles Credit Card Bill Pay Phone Number 1-800-723-4548 then select a pay bill option. Listen and follow the voice prompts until you settle the bill.
- Pay in-store (Us-only) – walk into any Stage store near you and ask the customer care representative to assist you to pay your credit card bill. Ensure that you carry your account statement as well as your credit card.
Phone and online payments made before 8 PM ET will be posted to your account the same day. Any payment made after 8 PM ET will be posted to your account the next day. Payments made via your personal bank account towards your Peebles Credit Card bill can take 2 days to reflect in your account.
Contact Pebbles Credit Card Customer Care
Need help with account or card issues? You have the following options of contacting the support team
- Contact support via Message Center
- Contact Pebbles Credit Card Phone Number 1-800-723-4548, TDD/TTY: 1-800-695-1788
- Write a mail to Comenity Bank, PO Box 182273, Columbus, OH 43218-2273.
- Live customer care
- Customer Care hours: Monday – Saturday, 8 am – 11 pm ET.
Th automated customer care is available 365 days.