Target cards can be used to pay for gas, buying groceries, shopping online, and much more. By clicking www.mybalancenow.com Target website, you will be able to access all the relevant information related to your card.
Make a Payment Target REDcard
To make a payment you must firs t apply for a Target credit account.
- Visit the Make a Payment Target Redcard Application
- Click on the “apply online” button.
After you have completed all the above information, send the form to:
Target Card Services
Attn: Make a Payment/Credit Department
PO BOX 5329
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5329
However, if you wish to apply for a Debit Card, click on the “apply online” button as shown below,
You then will be provided with the relevant information about the Target Debit Card, as shown below;
After filing this information, send the form to the address:
Target Debit Card Application
Target Corporation – Make a Payment
ATTN: Application Processing
PO BOX 5332
Sioux Falls, SD 57117-5332
Activate Target Credit or Debit Card
In Order to activate you card, visit the Activate Target Card site
Click on the “activate card” or “Log in” buttons below the manage REdcard option, as shown below.
To activate your Target Redcard, you need your Target Redcard information. Click on the “Submit” Button once you are done or click on the “Cancel” Button to cancel.
As shown below;
Pay Target Account Online
To log into your account, visit the website www.mybalancenow.com make a payment and enter your Card Number, Expiry date, and the 3-Digit Security Code, then click on the “Sign In” button.
Target Card Make Payments
- Target Card Payment by mail
- Make a Target Card Payment on the phone
- Making Online Target Payments
Target Card Payment by Mail
All Target payments should be submitted to:
Target Card Services
PO BOX 660170
Dallas, TX 75266-0170
Make a Target Card Payment on the Phone
If you wish to make Target Card payments via phone, you should call the Target REDCard customer service free number 1-800-424-6888. Your payment will then be processed within 2 business day and this will then reflect on your account.
Make Online Target Payments
Step 1: Visit www.mybalancenow.com and Log in to your account
Step 2: Enter your card information under “Manage your card”
Step 3: Click on the “schedule a payment” button under “Payment Information”, on the left side of your screen. Target Online payments made prior to 5pm are processed and reflect on your account the same day.
Edit or Cancel Target Payment
Step 1: Log into your account using the www.mybalancenow.com cancel site
Step 2: Enter your Card information under “Manage your Card”
Step 3: Click on the “View Payment History” button.
Step 4: Select “Edit or Cancel”.
For help regarding the use of your Target Card, call Target customer care 1-800-698-4952.
This will lead to a page where you could learn about;
- The General Information and Getting Started with your card.
- Using your card.
- Security and fees.
How to Use Target Card Online
Click on the “Using your Card” button to find out how you can use your card.
This will direct you to a page that shows you the features of the Target Card, How to use your Card, and a Help option.
When you want to use your Target Card In a Store:
- Present your card when making a purchase.
- Select and sign the receipt to finalize your purchase as a signature transaction.
- For a Debit option, simply choose debit and enter your pin.
- Assign a ZIP Code since most retailer require ZIP Codes as a checkout security feature.
- Use your mail address when making purchases online as your personal information is not associated with your Card.
- You can only use your Target Card on Nationwide Online purchases in the United States and the District of Columbia.