The company www.Hrsaccount.com is a web platform used by Capital One, a Virginia-based bank holding company, to manage credit cards issued by retail stores such as Costco and Menards. The Capital One pay bills system works either online, telephonically or by mail and gives people a lot of choices and convenience. HRS Account cardholders can make their bill payments using any of the methods listed below:
How to Access CapitalOne.com Pay Bill Online
The Hrsaccount retail services allow you to pay your bills and view your statement online, check your account balances and due dates, receive email notifications about your account activities and view your transactions. Before you can be able to do all this, you need to do the following.
Step 1 – Access your HRSaccount Login
• Visit www.hrsaccount.com
• Type in your Account number and zip code in the appropriate fields
• Click the “Submit” button
You will be directed to another page where you will be prompted to enter your username and password. Follow these steps:
• Type in your correct username and password (Keep in mind that the password is case sensitive)
• You can check the “Remember Me” checkbox if you want your username to be automatically saved (For security reasons, you can leave this checkbox unchecked if you are using a shared device)
• In the unfortunate event that you have forgotten your password and/or username, click on the “Forgot User Name / Password?” button and you will be directed to any appropriate page where the website will help you create a new username and/or password.
• Click on the “Sign In” button
Step 2 – Access your Capital One Pay Bill Page
• Find and click the “Payment Center”
• Go to the link “Online Bill Pay Service” and click on it
• Input the amount you want to pay towards the balance of your retail credit card
• Type in the required information of the checking account that you are paying from
• Your payment is now ready for submission.
• Authorize the transaction and the whole process is complete.
Capital One Pay Bill by Phone
The Capital One pay bill phone number is 1 800 955 7070. This number can be used also to make any capitalone360.com bill payments. It is a free call from any telephone or mobile device. If you do not prefer to pay Capital One bills using the online system, you are welcome to make your payments using your telephone. Follow the voice prompts to gain access to the automated system section. The automated system will guide you until you complete your payment transaction.
|Capital One Pay Bill Department||1 800 955 7070|
Make Capital One Bill Pay by Mail
If you would like to pay Capital One bills by mail, you can do so without setting up a mailing address.
• Use the “Credit Card Payment Wizard”, an online tool provided by Capital One. This tool makes it easy for you to get an address that your payment will be sent to. You can use this CapitalOne.com pay bill online tool:
• When you go to the link above, you will be prompted to enter the first six digits of your credit card number.
• Click on the “Go” button.
• Capital One will inform you where you should send your payment.
• Capital One advises you to write down your Capital One Credit card number on your check so that your account payments can be processed quickly.
Start Now and Register Capital One Online Banking
Before you can get access to Capital One’s online banking system, you need to be registered first. This is a three-step process that is outlined below:
Step 1 – Register your card
- Visit www.capitaloneonline.co.uk
- Type in the 16-digit card number and name of cardholder in the fields provided
- When you have correctly entered the required information, click the “Next” button
Step 2 – Enter your personal details
- You will be required to enter your username and three characters of your password
- Click the “Sign In” button
Step 3 – Create your profile
In the third and final step, enter the required details in order to create your profile.
Activate Capital One Credit Card
When you receive a new credit card from Capital One, you will need to activate it first before you can use it. For you to know how to activate Capital One card, follow the simple outline below:
• Go to this login1.capitalone.com site
• Enter a username and password to sign into your existing account
• You will be prompted to enter the 3-digit CVV code (which is at the back of your card). The activation is now complete.
Learn How to Apply for Capital One Credit Card
Capital One offers several credit cards such as the VentureOne Rewards Credit Card, the Quicksilver Cash Rewards Credit Card, and the Platinum Credit Card. To apply for a Venture One Rewards Card, do the following:
• Go to this applynow.capitalone.com site.
• Fill in the required information. This information is divided into four categories (personal information, contact information, financial information, and additional information).
• When you have filled in all the required information and checked in the checkbox in the additional information (only do so if you agree to the terms of the Electronic Communications Disclosure), click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page.
Never Forget to Renew Capital One Card
When your existing Capital One credit card expires or is about to, you need to renew it in order to avoid some inconveniences. When you order a new card, you need to wait for 7 – 10 days to get your new card, although it is possible to get it within 4 – 5 days.
- Go to www.capital360.com
- Type in your login information in the required fields
- Go to “Activate Card” link and click on it (the link is found under “360 Checking”)
- Type in the last four digits of your card number
- Click on “Activate Card”
Spend Capital One Miles
The Venture Card from Capital One offers travel rewards to cardholders. The card gives 40,000 bonus miles (equivalent to $400 in travel statement credits) to the cardholder if he spends $3,000 in within 90 days of opening the account. Cardholders earn 2 miles per dollar spent on every purchase with no limits. Cardholders can freely fly in any airline and stay in any hotel.
The real value in having a Venture Card lies in the ability to redeem your miles. To redeem your miles, follow this procedure:
• Go to your Capital One account
• Go to “Redeem Travel Purchases” or “Purchase Eraser”
• Choose which miles you would like to use and how you like to use them
• After redeeming your miles, your account will be credited with your miles only after two or three business days