DirecTV is a US based satellite service provider that transmits digital TV and audio to residential and commercial establishments in America, the Caribbean and Latin America. If you are a DirecTV user, you can create an online directv/my account, after which you will be able to pay your bills, upgrade your services, view your statements, bills and transactions, access your payment history and do much more right over the Internet. When it comes to paying your DirecTV bills, you have a number of options to choose from.
How to Pay My DirecTV Account Online
In order to pay your DirecTV bill online, you will have to do your Directv my account login first. Follow these instructions to do that:
- Visit www.DirecTV.com/MyAccount
- Hover your mouse over ‘My Account’ tab
- Enter your email and password
- Click on ‘Sign in to my Account’ button
- You will be redirected to your www directv com myaccount login page
- From here, you can choose your preferred directv.com my account pay bill method
- Enter your bill amount and confirm your payment. You can use your credit card or net banking account to pay your bill online
DirecTV My Account Pay Bill Using Credit or Debit Card
You can pay your DirecTV bill using your Visa, American Express, Novus, Discover or MasterCard credit or debit card. You can either make one-time payment using your card, or setup recurring payments every month. When you setup recurring payments, your bill amount is charged against your card automatically before your bill’s due date. This saves you from forgetting payment of your bill and paying unnecessary late payment charges. Follow below steps to make your payment:-
- Log in to Website
- Sign in Using your Credentials
- Click on Pay Now Button
- Now you can use your Credit or Debit Card.
Pay Using your Checking Account
If you have a checking account in a bank, you can sign up for recurring DirecTV payments from it. When you do this, your bill amount is automatically deducted from your bank checking account every month. This service is available absolutely for free and saves you from the hassle of paying your bill manually every month. You can quickly enroll to this service and start getting benefits from this facility.
DirectTV My Account Pay Bill By Mail
DirecTV bill comes with a pre-printed envelope. You can enclose your payment check or money order in this envelope, insert your payment stub, write your account number on the back of your check or money order, and send it through the mail. The address where you have to send your mail is already printed on the envelope, but if you happen to lose it, you have to send it to any one of the following addresses:
- For zip codes starting with 0, 1 and 2: DirecTV, P.O. Box 830032, Baltimore, MD 21283-0032
- For zip codes starting with 3: DirecTV, P.O. Box 31621, Tampa, FL 33631-3621
- For zip codes starting with 4: DirecTV, P.O. Box 6414, Carol Stream, IL 60197-6414
- For zip codes starting with 5, 7 and 8: DirecTV, P.O. Box 78626, Phoenix, AZ 85062-8626
- For zip codes starting with 6: DirecTV, P.O. Box 9001069, Louisville, KY 40290-1069
- For zip codes starting with 9: DirecTV, P.O. Box 54000, Los Angeles, CA 90054-1000
Make sure that you send your payment at least one week before your bill’s due date. Mails take a few days time to reach their address, and you may end up paying unnecessary late payment charges.
Pay Bill Using PreCash Card
You can pay your bill in cash using PreCash Card. This card is available at a number of PreCash retailers all across the nation. This is an easy and fast method of paying your bill. Your payment is reflected in your account within a couple of hours.
Pay Using Wire Transfer
DirecTV also accepts payments through wire transfers via the Western Union and MoneyGram. You can visit your nearest Western Union office, provide your DirecTV account number, and pay your bill in cash. In the city code, enter DIRECTVUT. If you are paying through MoneyGram, enter city code as 15703, company name as DIRECTV, and provide your DirecTV account number along with the cash for your bill amount. Additional charges for wire transfers may apply.
Pay DirecTV Bill over Phone
You can pay your bills over the phone by calling the Direct TV my account phone number 1-800-531-5000. Just dial this number and keep following the automated instructions that come up. You may use your credit card or debit card to make your payment over the phone.
How To Register My DirecTV Account
You will have to register before you can access your DirecTV account online. Follow these instructions to register online:
- Visit the DirecTV pay bill official website
- Hover your mouse over the ‘My Account’ tab on top
- Click on ‘Create Account’ button
- You will be redirected to the new page
- Enter your account details, name and contact details, create a username and password, and click on ‘Submit’
- A link to activate your account will be sent to your email address. You can use your login details to access your online account in future
Download The Direct TV My Account App
DirecTV also has an app that you can download from Google PlayStore and Apple App Store, as compatible with the device you are using. From this app, you can watch your TV, record your favorite content, play, pause or rewind your programs, set parental controls and do much more right from your handheld device.
How to Cancel My DirecTV Account
If you want to cancel your DirecTV account, you can do that either online or over the phone. Follow these instructions to do by both ways:
- Log into your account using the above-mentioned instructions
- Click on the ‘My Account’ button
- Scroll down to ‘My Settings’
- Click on ‘Manage my Plan’
- Select the ‘Cancel Plan’ button to cancel your account
- Over the phone:
- Call their DirecTV my account customer service number at 1-800-531-5000
- Talk to a customer care representative, and tell him politely that you want to cancel your account
- To encourage you to continue your account, they may offer you alternative packages. If you are determined to cancel it, they will cancel your account within 3-4 working days